13 December 2012

Italy

Yum
Interestingly enough, I was at a dance recital when i thought of this. I have not actually tested this recipe, but I think that it makes a lot of sense. What no you think of when you think of Italy? Well, as you can read elsewhere, I spent 5 months in Italy on a archaeological dig and in Rome. I learned about Limoncello and Grappa. Also, I think blood orange juice is much more common in Italy then in the US.

I don't like Grappa because it has a very strong taste, for it is made of grape skins. But, you might like it.

1oz Limoncello
1/2 oz Grappa
2oz. Blood orange juice
Garnished with a amaretto cookie

1. In a champagne flute, pour Limoncello and Grappa.
2. Top with 2 ounces of blood orange juice.
3. Garnish with amaretto cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment