21 April 2015

White pizza

Yum
I really shouldn't admit this, but I really do hate rolling dough out. I'll make it, because i don't have to get all sticky, since I make it in the stand mixer. But, when it comes to flouring the dough and your hands and making sure there's enough flour or else everything else will get sticky, I'd rather pass. Especially when I flour way too much and the counter is about an inch high in flour and I have to spend 5 hours cleaning.

2 garlic cloves
1 shallot
5 slices of Provolone
1 handful of fresh basil
1 pizza crust
4 slices prosciutto
1 handful spinach
1/3 cup Ricotta
Italian seasoning blend

1. Preheat oven to 450 F and smear cornmeal on your pizza stone.
2. Chop your garlic and shallots and sprinkle on crust with Italian seasoning.
3. Lay fresh basil on top, then provolone, then smear Ricotta, than prosciutto.
4. Bake 7 mins.
5. Layer spinach.
6. Bake 3 mins.



No comments:

Post a Comment