08 December 2013

Start Young

Yum
My colleagues and I were talking about food recently. One co-worker was talking about being brought up on pate. Other was talking about arriving home when his 3-year-old was eating ox-tongue. Anthony starts Kitchen Confidential by regaling us with a story about going to France when he was young. He made his parents eyes roll when he ordered hamburgers and fries.We they finally decided to leave him in the car when they arrived at foodie mecca, he decided to eat everything unusual in sight- both because he realized food is more than just fuel, and because he wanted to gross-out his little brother. And I think I already told you the shrimp story. My grandpa went for 50 years without trying shrimp. When he finally did, he couldn't get enough.There's also the Mrs. Brown rule. You have to try something three times before you banish it forever.


SO TRY EVERYTHING NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment