02 January 2013

Come fly with me

Yum
This week, my family has already visited England and Ireland (foodwise, not in actuality) and I want you to come join me on the rest of our journey. Tonight, were going to Germany. I'm making potato pancakes with herbed applesauce for appetizers and Wiener Schnitzel with cranberry apple chutney to follow; with beir of course. Then, we'll make a pit-stop in Italy for some sausage focaccia on our way to India. While in one of the best food cultures of the world, we will be having samosa with chicken tikka masala and mango lassi. Then, back home-ish to The South. We'll have sweet tea, gumbo n' sweet tater tots.I'll take pictures as I go! Please Please Please travel with me! You might find something you like!


I'll be back..need to start cooking. Your encouraged to find your own recipes. I use TopChefUniversity.com, but I'm taking a full course.

No comments:

Post a Comment