04 November 2013

Bobby's Burger Palace

Yum
Bobby's burger Palace is a new establishment in Westfield Shopping Town- Montgomery.  The first thing I noticed was the decor, which was kinda cool really. Long tables in the front and wavy ones in the back (if you walk in from outside.) I'm not sure what I think about the visible kitchen feature.
So, I got in line and no one was there because it was three. Still one of the cashiers seemed to be talking to her friend.  The other one called me over, I ordered and sat down.
Pistachio milkshake: good. burger: good, very filling.  I had Bobby's Blue, the Bacon and Blue cheese.  Presented well, but I didn't like all the sesame seeds on the bun.
Here's the thing: didn't like the sweet potato fries. However, I didn't eat the dipping sauce. Sweet fries are hard to make because you really need to make them taste like sweet potato.  I promote Kraze burger and a burger joint in Georgetown I forget the name of. But they have pink sauce.
Service was ok. If you want to go, it might actually be really worthwhile in a month when they get their liquor license.  It is entirely possible that the alcoholic milkshakes could be to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment